Melbourne Electrician Service
Call Us Direct : 0438 - 502721
Safety transfer is a tool that fast switches off the energy supply if an electrical fault is detected, to minimise the chance of electricity-associated fires, electric powered shock, damage and death.
- By regulation, safety switches protecting power factors and lights circuits need to be installed in all new homes and in homes wherein electrical circuits are altered or brought.
- Knowing the unique sorts of safety switch, their motive and the protection they provide will help you pick a protection switch that great suits your wishes.
- The three primary kinds of safety switches are:
- Switchboard safety switches
- power factor safety switches
- transportable protection switches
- Switchboard and power factor protection switches need to be installed by a licensed electrician from City Metro Electrics.